Techrete Enabling Works
Industrial / Commercial
The Techrete Enabling Works was awarded to Roadbridge in July 2007. Roadbridge undertook the position of main contractor and PSCS for the Enabling Package. Clifton Scannell & Associates were the designers for this project.
Form of Contract
IEI Conditions 3rd Edition
July 2007 - October 2007
- General Site Clearance
- Construction of Roads and Footpaths
- Construction of Concrete pads to accommodate structural Steel Columns
- Construction of utility infrastructure works including electricity, telecommunications, public lighting, foul and surface water drainage
- Installation of attenuation ponds landscaping
- Tie-in required to existing Balbriggan Outer Relief Road
- The Techrete Enabling Works was completed within the required programme and budget.